This course is designed to teach the general dentist simple, safe and effective techniques to advance their knowledge of dental surgery procedures. It is a beginner level course for dentists who have previous experience performing minor dental surgery but experience placing dental implants is not required. The focus of this course includes performing multiple surgeries consisting of straightforward single-case implant placements.
Participants will develop these skills through a combination of lectures, hands-on practice and completing multiple surgeries on live patients in a clinical setting. All course materials are included. Lecture and participation credits will be awarded. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate anatomic considerations significant to the surgical placement of dental implants
- Establish which patients meet the selection criteria for dental implants
- Perform basic surgical protocol for implant dentistry (including flap design, soft/hard tissue management and suturing techniques) through hands-on practice
- Design a plan for patient safety through proper knowledge of anesthesia, incisions, surgical flap design and suturing techniques
- Perform live surgery on patients under the supervision of an experienced Course Director
- Improve surgical skills in preparation for the next level of implantology
- The following advanced cases will also be provided and mentored on request as long as the clinician can prove that they have completed a recognised didactic and hands-on
· Immediate anterior & posterior · Locator overdentures · Indirect & Direct sinus lift · Intermediate grafting including sausage, Khoury technique etc.
· Soft tissue grafting · No All-on-X cases in this course
LOCATION: TIJUANA, MEXICO HOTEL: HYATT PLACE (or similiar) DATE: MARCH 2-6, 2023 CREDITS: 36 CE # OF IMPLANTS PLACED: 5-30*(*Based on the clinician’s experience.) COURSE FEE*: $15,500 + TAX ** Accommodations, local transportation & food included. Excludes flight/airfare.
MEET OUR MENTORS
Founded in 2000, AIC Education has been training more than 37,000 doctors and issued over 400,000 CE Credits and has become one of the world’s leading dental implant training institutes in the world.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org |647-239-7838