THE RIGHT CONTENT, WHEREVER YOU ARE. Hiossen Implant Canada has contributed immensely to improve clinical understanding of dental implantation and popularizing its treatment since ever. That's why we have understood the importance to stand by you at any moment and anywhere. Our success as a world-class implant company in such a short period is because of all of you, and we want you to know that we will keep contributing to improving your practice, skill, and knowledge to become stronger to the enhancement of everyone's health. Here, you will be able to learn and debate about implant dentistry with our mentors and register for our online courses. Take the challenge, take the next step.
Nov 27 , Dec 18, Jan 22 | 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (PT) 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm (ET) | Up to 3 CE | Dr. Jay Son
Increasing the Predictability of Implant Surgery: Essential Checklists:
Part I | Nov 27
As fascinating as the implant surgery is, It is quite common to see some of our cases turning into more unpredictable, or even into very complicated cases. Depending on the clinical situation, the unpredictable can be managed to be more predictable with a minimum chance of complications by going over the checklists, both pre-operatively, intra-operatively & post-operatively. Treatment planning implant surgeries, when coordinated with proper checklists, can greatly improve the results to be more successful.
- PRE-operative Checklists
- Understanding indications vs contraindications for implant surgeries
- Treatment planning both free-handed & guided surgery in more predictable manners; comprehending the rationales behind & treatment planning exercises
- Sinus Augmentation: Pre-OP CBCT analysis checklists
Part II | Dec 18
- PRE-operative Checklists
- GBR Principles; simplified approaches in selecting bone graft materials & membranes
- Recommended protocols in managing bone defects/deficiencies under different clinical situations end of session
2. Intra-operative Checklists
- Primary determinants of Implant surgery
- Incision Designs
- Keritinized Gingiva & Graft Harvest Recommendations for Soft tissue augmentations
Part III | Jan 22
- Intra-operative Checklists
- GBR Guidelines for Graft materials & Membranes
- Flap Advancement & Tension control
- CAS KIT: 3 Checkpoints for safer TSFE
- Immediate Implant Placement: Things to consider
- Suturing: suture materials choice under different clinical situations
2. Post-operative Checklists
Jan 29 | 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (PT) 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm (ET) | 1 CE | Dr. Ho-Young Chung
Join the Immediate Locator Overdenture Revolution
The DEMAND for Practical, Affordable, and Predictable Implant Solutions is on the rise. Both partially dentate and edentulous patients WANT Teeth that are both Aesthetic and Functional. Immediate loading (as in same-day solution) of overdentures can be accomplished successfully and predictably as an alternative to a fixed solution. Let’s go over the concept that has been developed and evolved through 500+ arches of immediately loaded overdentures
- Why immediately load an overdenture?
- Fixed vs Removable?
- Is immediately loading implants dangerous?
- What type of implants increases the success rate?
- How can we eliminate bone loss around implants?
Be the first to know of our upcoming Webinars.