A wide variety of complications may happen during any surgical procedure. And the most important question is: How often they can happen with you in your practice? That was the question that Dr. Jim Grisdale brought to our doctor last week in our Managing Implant Complications Course in Vancouver. The first step to minimize these complications relies on a proper diagnosis and a structured treatment plan for each one of your patients. A successful implant therapy means you having full control of your case.
THIS IS YOUR PLACE. THIS IS YOUR PRACTICE.
COME AND EXPERIENCE THE AIC EDUCATION PHILOSOPHY.
That was the Course Outcome:
- Peri-implantitis | failing implant
- Screw removal complications
- Fixture removal | failing implant
And here is what our doctors learned from Dr. Jim Grisdale:
- Proper selection, treatment planning, placement and angulation of implants
- Appropriate grafting material and membranes criteria selection
- Wound healing, primary and secondary intention healing fundamentals
- Predictable soft and hard tissue grafting techniques trends