WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY
Learn through experience and become a true implant expert. Carefully and expertly designed, from base theories to supervised surgeries, our mentors guide you through it all. The AIC Implant Master Program comprises of three separate modules, which cover the basics of Implantology, prosthetic considerations as well as advanced surgical techniques. This course enables you to stand out in the crowd, work along side your colleagues and mentors, and make Implantology a mainstay of your practice.
MODULES 1 SURGICAL
Hands-on & Theory
TAILORED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE CLINICIANS OF TOMORROW.
LEARN THE TOOLS TO INCORPORATE IMPLANT DENTISTRY INTO YOUR PRACTICE.
In today’s day and age, oral Implantology has become a highly sought-after modality. For this reason, it is imperative that most Dentists include it among services offered for their patients. The Basic Module has been designed to facilitate both new and experienced implanters. It builds upon the basic implant knowledge from the ground up and introduces clinicians to the latest in techniques and technology in the implant industry. This carefully formulated program comprises many hands-on sessions including pig jaw surgeries and dry model workshops, to impart to our clinicians the scientific methods they need to use with their patients. The teaching process is both mentor and participant-centric with didactic discussions and mentored live surgeries to etch the new techniques each doctor will learn.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Course Introduction, Rationale for Dental Implants, Anatomical Considerations, Implant Selection & Placement, Diagnosis & Treatment Planning for Best Outcomes
- New RCDSO Guidelines Review – Educational Requirements & Professional Responsibilities for Implant Dentistry.
- Medical History and Clinical Exam, Patient Selection and Evaluation, Local Anesthesia & Pharmacology, PT management & Medical Emergencies, Implant Components, Surgical Principles, Armamentarium, Surgical Techniques, Introduction to CBCT.
- Atraumatic Extraction & Socket Preservation, Digital Dentistry, Guided Surgery
- Surgical Instrumentation, Soft Tissue Considerations & Suturing Materials & Basic Suturing Techniques
- Implant Periodontology, Soft Tissue Management, Flap Design and Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR), Knowledge of Different Membranes and Bone Materials
MODULES 2 & 3 -SURGICAL & PROSTHETIC
Hands-on & Theory
UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS BEHIND REVERSE TREATMENT PLANNING.
LEARN ABOUT IDEAL OCCLUSAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT OF COMPLICATIONS.
Implantology has grown into a highly sought-after skill in today’s world. With growing demand, patient expectations from their clinicians have reached a new high. For this reason, Implantology has evolved into a prosthesis driven industry as opposed to the surgery driven specialty of the old days. With this prosthetic design module, we aim to teach our doctors the fundamentals of implant success through ideal prosthesis design. Consisting of several hands-on workshops, this course introduces participants to several types of prostheses, their design and treatment planning to give their patients the best possible visible results. After all, it is all about what can be seen.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to Implant Prosthetic System, Prosthetically Driven Implant Dentistry, Basic Implant Prosthetic Components, Different Impression Taking Techniques
- Types of Restorations and Prosthetic Considerations for Implant Dentistry
MODULE 4 – LIVE SURGERY
GAIN THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS YOU NEED.
DESIGNED TO IMPART EXCELLENCE IN SURGICAL ANATOMY TO ADVANCED SOFT TISSUE MANAGEMENT.
Complexities in surgeries have been the primary cause of clinicians remaining aloof of Oral Implantology. Not anymore. With the Surgical Module, we can assure our clinicians the tools they need to become oral Implantologist experts. The module is designed to be clinician centric and tailored to suit each participant’s individual needs. With its broad base curriculum, this program ensures our participants leave with the knowledge to tackle surgery with renewed fervor and predictable outcomes. Surgery masters include, but is not limited to, indirect and direct approach sinus lifts, ridge split and augmentation, immediate implants and advanced soft tissue management.
MEET OUR AIC COURSE DIRECTORS
Founded in 2000, AIC Education has been training more than 37,000 doctors and issued over 400,000 CE Credits and has become one of the world’s leading dental implant training institutes in the world.
56 CE Credits | Up to 4 Modules | 8 Days
All 4 modules (Including Live Surgery) Tuition Fee: $8,500 +Tax
Lecture & Hands-on (No Surgery): $6,500+Tax
1:1 Ratio, hands-on equipment and materials.
- 1 Complimentary Guided Stent will be provided for any one patient during live surgery (Module 4).
- Implant motor (no saline) and implant surgical kits available at no cost during live surgery (Module 4).
- ALL OTHER ITEMS AND INSTRUMENTS will need to be purchased/ provided by course participants for live surgery (Module 4).
Starts: April 6, 2024
Time: Registration: 8:30 am
Course: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
PASSION DENTAL GROUP
(855 42 Ave SE Suite 210, Calgary, AB, T2G 1Y8)
Contact: email@example.com | 604-340-1022 Registration, Cancellation and CE Credits Policies