Dental Practices’ Guide to Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) – FULL COURSE – Registration now closed.
Complimentary 2hr evening session and case discussion
Course overview & learning objectives:
- Gain knowledge of Infection prevention and control routine practices, set forth by Public Health Units and Regulatory colleges such as, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO), and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC).
- Apply principles outlined in the following Public Health Checklists
- IPAC Core Elements
- IPAC Reprocessing
- Guide clinical staff in examining and evaluating their current IPAC practices
- Step by Step review of all IPAC Core Elements and Reprocessing requirements
- Provide clinical support staff with skills required to examine and evaluate current IPAC practices using current provincial guidelines
March 21, 2024
6PM – 8PM
AIC TRAINING CENTRE
205-25 Royal Crest Court
Secure your spot for the course by filling up the form below.
A $49 + Tax deposit is required.
You will only be charged if you do not attend and sign-in at the course.
Founded in 2000, AIC Education has been training more than 37,000 doctors and issued over 400,000 CE Credits, and has become one of the world’s leading dental implant training institutes in the world. Learn from our mentors: KRISTINE GULLI CDA II, B.Sc.(Bio), BA.Sc.(PH) Biography Kristine is a results-driven management professional with over 30 years of experience in dental office operations. She is an effective leader, mentor and consultant, specializing in infection prevention and control, organizational development, and turnkey office design, complete with integrated systems and protocols. Kristine began her educational journey at Western University where she completed her Preventative Dental Assisting Program. Several years later, she completed a Bachelor of Biomedical Science and most recently completed a Bachelor of Applied Science, in Public Health. She is an active member of the Ontario Dental Assistants Association as well as the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors. Education -University Of Western Ontario | London, Ontario -Certificate in Preventative Dental Assisting -York University | Toronto, Ontario -Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science -Toronto Metropolitan University | Toronto, Ontario -Bachelor of Applied Science – Public Health Memberships -Ontario Dental Assistants Association -Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors For Questions and Registrations: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | Registration, Cancellation and CE Credits Policies