Predictable Hard & Soft Tissue Management for Implant Dentistry
- Up to 3 Days
- Up to 21 Credits
- 7 CE Credits/ Day
VANCOUVER, BC AUG 19, 2022 I AUG 20, 2022 I AUG 21, 2022
TORONTO, ON SEP 16, 2022 I SEP 17, 2022 I SEP 18, 2022
MONTRÉAL, QC OCT 14, 2022 I OCT 15, 2022 I OCT 16, 2022
3 INTENSIVE MODULES – DIDACTICS & HANDS-ON
SURGICAL TECHNIQUES YOU NEED TO KNOW TO SUCCEED IN IMPLANT DENTISTRY.
This course is comprised of both lectures and hands-on workshops to learn and practice proper suture techniques, soft tissue management & guided bone regeneration. The course will help you improve your surgical outcome and achieve the best possible results in your everyday practice.
The course will address the principles of suturing for different surgical procedures, flap and soft tissue management, bone grafting techniques and biological materials. It will also focus on the key factors for tissue esthetics and long-term implant success.
This is an intensive course designed for doctors who are currently placing dental implants.
By the end of this course, doctors will have learned:
- Understand the properties of different suture materials
- Learn the indications and clinical applications for each techniques suturing techniques
- Closure of the papillae in esthetic region
- Securing of flaps without tension
- Fixation of graft and membranes
- Understand soft tissue grafting and flap management
- Factors necessary to optimize soft tissue esthetics around implants
- Connective tissue grafting using substitute biomaterials
- Apply current concepts and principles of GBR, including ridge preservation and ridge augmentation
- Learn the rationale and indications for guided bone regeneration
- Understand the biology of bone graft material
- Understand material selection for suture and membranes
LEARN MORE AND ENROLL TODAY FOR A COURSE NEAR YOU!