1 (one) ticket NYU CANADIAN IMPLANT SYMPOSIUM – DAY 2!
NYU Canadian Implant Symposium 2019 – Toronto Nov 30
Change towards the digital era is an irreversible global trend. With technology developing at a fast pace, digital dentistry will only become more efficient and user-friendly, allowing dental professionals to work in even smarter ways than before. However, the future always brings new challenges. Get to know the trends pointing towards a digital future in dentistry and the challenges ahead together with our mentors.
|Symposium||30-Nov||9AM-10:30AM||Dr. David Chong||1- Guided Indirect Approach Sinus Lift & Guided Narrow Ridge Implant Placement (using OneCAS & OneMS)|
|11AM-12:30PM||Dr. Omid Kiarash||2- Advanced Immediate Molar Placement|
|1:30PM-3PM||Dr. Zachary Papadakis||3- Advanced Immediate Anterior Placement|
|3:30PM-5PM||Dr. Richard Yoo & Dr. Yohan Kim||4- Digital Dentistry vs Analog Dentistry|
- This giveaway is open only to ON, Canada. Winner will be picked randomly by Hiossen Implant Canada;
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2019, and ending October 15, 2019;
- Winner will be notified by email and social media channels within 5 (five) days following selection of winner;
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not enhance the chance of winning;
- Void where prohibited;
- All prize-related expenses shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Contest Policies | Term and Conditions
NYU CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION* (NYU and Hiossen Implant Canada will provide a certificate of participation) Location: Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, 801 Dixon Rd. Toronto, ON. M9W 1J5