This course consists of lecture and participation activities designed to expand the doctor’s knowledge of GBR concepts and procedures. Emphasis will be on recognizing the clinical indications and understanding the biological principles for Guided Bone Regeneration Procedure, exploring the latest techniques and materials available and understanding the rational of socket generation and preservation. It is intended to build upon implant skills and to allow participants to further advance their skill and knowledge base to tackle more challenging types of cases.
- Current concepts and principles of GBR, including socket preservation and management.
- The advantages and limitations of GBR.
- Characteristics of Bone Graft Materials and Membranes
- Ridge augmentation using resorbable and non-resorbable membranes.
- The difference between various bone grafting materials and harvested autogenous bone.
CE Credits: 07 Instructor: Dr. David Chong
September 23, 2017 Time: 08:30am - 4:30pm Location: HiOssen Implant - AIC Education Centre | #101 - 8331 Eastlake Dr. Burnaby, BC V5A 4W2 Tuition: $1,000.00 | Early Registration Discount $200 before August 15, 2017 | AGD Member $100.00 off Contact: Min Yun (TEL: 778-859-5753 Email: email@example.com) Bill Reid (TEL: 778-999-5483 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Jun Yoon (TEL: 604-353-2344 Email: email@example.com)
| REGISTER ONLINE |