The solutions you need in just one place.
As one of the fastest growing implant manufacturers in the world, we develop and produce a wide variety of top quality dental implants at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and currently used in over 70 countries. From our digital solutions using the OneGuide System, our K3 Unit Chairs innovative design, to the extensive AIC Education course portfolio, it’s everything for our doctors and their patients.
The Pacific Dental Conference is one of the largest dental conferences in North America offering a varied and contemporary selection of continuing education programs. With over 200 open sessions and hands-on courses and close to 300 exhibiting companies, we invite you to join us at the Vancouver Convention Centre, Booth #403, from March 8-9, for Canada’s premier dental conference, and meet the solutions you need in just one place for you and your patients.
Visit us at the PDC 2018, and let’s get in touch.
HANDS-ON SESSIONS | VANCOUVER, THURSDAY, MARCH 08
Dr. Jim Yeganegi BSc | DMD
Precision/Predictable Implant Placement Using Dynamic Surgical Guidance and Hiossen OneGuide
08:30am – 10:30am – Exhibit Hall – Live Dentistry Stage
1. what is and its relevance with osteotomy preparation;
2. how to optimize restorative outcomes;
3. how may benefit in immediate extraction and placement cases, and more.
Dr. Warren Roberts | DMD
Using Botulinum Toxin to Increase Implant Success & Improve Crown Emergence Profile
08:30am – 11:00am – VCC East – Room 7
1. how relaxing the muscle w/botulinum toxin can enhance implant placement;
2. how the muscles surrounding the alveolar ridge can interfere with implant integration;
3. how can improve angiogenesis in graft and implant treatment, and more.
Dr. Jim Grisdale | DDS, Dip Perio, Dip Prosth
The Dark Side of Implants: Complications, Diagnosis and Management
2:00am – 4:30am – VCC East – Ballroom C
1. how to identify patients at higher risk for dental implants;
2. diagnose and recognize different implant complications (stripped or fractured screw/implant removal);
3. how to recognize the differences between early and late stage tissue and bone complications, and more.
Click HERE for full program information